Students enrolled at Port City International University will have to make payment for all the courses and other fees in accordance with the financial policies set forth below:
• Admission fee is due to be paid at the time of admission which is non refundable.
• 50% tuition fee/course fee of a trimester is to be paid before 10 days of mid-term examination and the rest 50% tuition fee/course fee of a trimester is to be paid before 10 days of final examination.
• Students failing to pay their tuition fee in due time will have the chance to pay with late fee according to the policy set forth by the university.
• Students are required to pay their tuition fee and other dues before collecting their admit cards for midterm and final examination.
• University authority reserves the right to cancel the enrollment/admission of any student failing to meet the financial obligation incurred by registration.